Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: I want to Buy Student Laptop on Discount in UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello friends, I am looking to buy a student laptop on discount as I have already seen amazing and huge range of student laptops here at  but I wanna see more huge student laptops range like above mentioned. So if you know any source which is trusted please do share so that I could take better decision.   Smile  Smile
If you could let us know about your preferences, we would be able to make better recommendations
Is this a spam post?
(09-19-2016, 05:35 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a spam post?

I think she just wants to explore more options with respect to laptops
it looks like spam sounds like but to be fair let's see if we get any replay within 5 days
if we don't get any reply then it spam that's how I would deal with it
(09-19-2016, 07:19 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]it looks like spam sounds like but to be fair let's see if we get any replay within 5 days
if we don't get any reply then it spam that's how I would deal with it

If you don't mind, may I know what makes you think that it could be spam?
just basic on way the post was created but looking at other threads created by lailahussain655 its not spam because lailahussain655 did replay to other threads
lailahussain655

You seem to ask this / these same questions a lot at different times of the year, are you eating them?
Well we can wait 24 hours to see if we get a reply, if not its gone. its already been 24 hours.
I would say give a week a 24 hours is bit too short
Pages: 1 2