Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: How Much Do People On YouTube Make
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it's kind of interesting! thank you
Interesting yes but hard to do nowadays as it states at the bottom of that article, you really would have to find something brand new or at least a video that's likely to go viral.
Every Youtuber is different..

Some Advise:
  • Be prepared for a lot of hard work.
  • Be prepared for trolls and haters.
  • You can't please everyone.
  • It takes time to build a fan base.
  • Don't set your sights to high.
  • Do it because you love making content and not for the money, the money will come later if your successful.
  • Be realistic, how much money you expecting to make? we all can't be PewDiePie.
  • Make content you like to make and not content that will try and make you money.
  • Try follow Youtube rules as best you can.  
  • Rome was not built in a day and nether will your Youtube channel.
  • Try and be as professional as possible at all times.
  • When you make content yourself, you will then know how hard it is and appreciate other peoples videos more no matter how big or small there channel is.
  • Try and reply to your viewers as best as you can.
  • I get a great feeling knowing I helped someone solve a issue or inspired someone to create content. 
I could go on and on, but I don't want to bore you all  Big Grin
Very wise advice indeed! Thanks, Brian
(09-16-2016, 02:32 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Every Youtuber is different..

Some Advise:

• Be prepared for a lot of hard work.
  • Be prepared for trolls and haters.
  • You can't please everyone.
  • It takes time to build a fan base.
  • Don't set your sights to high.
  • Do it because you love making content and not for the money, the money will come later if your successful.
  • Be realistic, how much money you expecting to make? we all can't be PewDiePie.
  • Make content you like to make and not content that will try and make you money.
  • Try follow Youtube rules as best you can.
  • Rome was not built in a day and nether will your Youtube channel.
  • Try and be as professional as possible at all times.
  • When you make content yourself, you will then know how hard it is and appreciate other peoples videos more no matter how big or small there channel is.
  • Try and reply to your viewers as best as you can.
  • I get a great feeling knowing I helped someone solve a issue or inspired someone to create content.
I could go on and on, but I don't want to bore you all Big Grin
Cheers Brian! Brilliant advice, very wise man you are