Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: How to enable Windows Mail in Windows 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. Brian did a good video piece on how one might put Windows Mail on a Windows 7 32 bit system. On that video he said he'd do another one on Windows Mail but showing us how to put it on a 64 bit Windows System. I've managed this myself but clicked so many things I'm not 100% certain what I eventually did right but it does actually work. However I did find that when selecting to use Windows Mail as my chosen mail program, as soon as I clicked OK, the Windows desktop icons for WM immediately disappeared as did the WM exe file in the MW program so clearly something is not 100%. This is why I'd like to view that promised video but I can't find it. If Brian is "listening" then congrats at getting back & if you have somehow hidden this video, please tell me where it is or help us out again. Many thanks for all the previous videos.
Hi David, Welcome to the forum.

That video guide is old, but if you still want to do this, I have found a guide with files so you can do it.

How to enable Windows Mail app in Windows 7

Just follow my video if you like and use 64-bit files instead