Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Alternative Windows 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what is best operating system alternative to windows 7????????
Try this Zorin OS
Microsoft Windows 10 most definitely. Big Grin
i don't like windos 10 because of Microsoft is spying on me even I tried and use disable spying, etc., it's still going back to default setting on certain times
i agree
(09-08-2016, 04:14 AM)Jon Gilbert Wrote: [ -> ]i don't like windos 10 because of Microsoft is spying on me even I tried and use disable spying, etc., it's still going back to default setting on certain times

Would you like to elaborate on this?
(09-08-2016, 04:14 AM)Jon Gilbert Wrote: [ -> ]i don't like windos 10 because of Microsoft is spying on me even I tried and use disable spying, etc., it's still going back to default setting on certain times
I understand your concern Jon Gilbert, Have you tried looking a brian tutorial on spying:

Also, explain what you mean on " it's still going back to default setting on certain times". Do you mean the default browser or photo viewer, please be specific.

Thanks

REC560
As f23948 suggests ZorinOS is a good linux alternative and customizable to look like 7 or XP.
Linux lite is a next good one
(09-08-2016, 06:51 AM)REC560 Wrote: [ -> ]
I understand your concern Jon Gilbert, Have you tried looking a brian tutorial on spying:

Also, explain what you mean on " it's still going back to default setting on certain times". Do you mean the default browser or photo viewer, please be specific.

Thanks

REC560

i have seen that video a long time before but thank you
Pages: 1 2