Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: An Apology to Britec and the forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Folks,

I would like to apologize to the entire staff here and the readers of the forums for posting 3 articles that were not mine. I copied them from my website that had the information sourced from other websites. Apparently when I copied the articles over I did not copy the sourced links with them . I understand my mistake now. I do not want anyone to think that I did this on Purpose. I made the noob mistake of not proofreading my information before clicking the post button.

I am not a plagerist and I too am against that because people work very hard writing and putting much time into what they write. I do the same when I write about different tech articles. I know that we all make mistakes as well and I know that there are consequences for them. I just want to explain what happened and why. My intention was not to upset anyone, but to post some good information.

I want to thank Brian and the Forum Staff for letting me post here again because this site and Britec's videos are an invaluable source for everyone.

I am glad to be a part of such a great community and I in no way wanted to jeopardize that.

Thanks for listening Guys

Dan
Thanks Dan, its good to have you back.  Big Grin
We all make mistakes Dan... if we didn't make mistakes in life or online we wouldn't learn anything. nice to have you back
Life is a learning experience from the day we are born,to the day we pass on! I am a firm believer that we do not make mistakes,but we only learn from our life experiences ! Enough said Dan and glad you are with us!
Welcome back Geekazoidtech.