Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Google Chrome - "Rats! WebGL hit a snag"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While i was trying sign in, i would like to know why it says "Rats! WebGL hit a snag", any idea? thank you
[Image: Untitled.png]
i am going to format reinstall OS on my pc, it shows rundll32 error message after logon screen
Type this in browser: chrome://flags
Look forĀ "Enable WebGL" andĀ "Disable WebGL"

That's what they suggest.
I was using Chrome from last 2 to 3 hours while opening almost 10 tabs suddenly when i move to my old opened tabs suddenly all are start refreshing automatically. Can you please explain it what is this issue I am facing??
lailahussain655 Your problem is that you have to many tabs open at once. Try not to have more than 8 open at a time. That's even crazy I think. A lot of time you will experience crashing with more than 8. Or slow operation. Try this program I have never used it but it will help you organize and save open tabs for later use.

https://goo.gl/dULTw6
i didn't open too many tabs
(08-24-2016, 10:48 PM)f23948 Wrote: [ -> ]i didn't open too many tabs

Double clutch's reply was for lailahussain655

(08-23-2016, 01:34 PM)lailahussain655 Wrote: [ -> ]I was using Chrome from last 2 to 3 hours while opening almost 10 tabs suddenly when i move to my old opened tabs suddenly all are start refreshing automatically. Can you please explain it what is this issue I am facing??

Hi laiahussain655, like Double clutch advised, that happens with Chrome at times when a lot of tabs are open. It probably has to do with the memory utilization

I also wanted to point out that your concern is different than what this thread is about and so, it would've been better if you had created a new thread