Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: How Do I Clean A Heavily Infected Windows XP Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

So when it comes to browsing the internet my grandparents are the worst at it. Every time I go on their PC I see so many virus's,adware and much more. So I clean their PC, but when I come back like 1 week later their PC has some new adware or new Trojans. Since they are running Windows XP it is really hard to find a compatible software to clean their PC.

I need some free software to remove the viruses and Trojans.

Thanks -wolfpack
windows xp is not safe to use can you get them over to windows 7
(08-09-2016, 08:58 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]windows xp is not safe to use can you get them over to windows 7

They don't have the money for windows 7.
you can trying using Linux
(08-09-2016, 10:03 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]you can trying you Linux

?
you can install a Linux operating system on the computer that would be more safer to use

You can set this up for your grandparents Toolwiz Time Freeze this will put the computer back after every reboot, make sure you setup storage drive that is not on the main c:\ root directory. No more malware and its free.

I have done loads of videos on removing malware from computers
(08-09-2016, 10:36 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]You can set this up for your grandparents Toolwiz Time Freeze this will put the computer back after every reboot, make sure you setup storage drive that is not on the main c:\ root directory. No more malware and its free.

I have done loads of videos on removing malware from computers

Yay thx so much Britec! Big Grin
You're welcome mate.