Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Partitions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I would want to mess around with partitions on my hard drive. I can give you screenshot of the Disk Management Tool, but my system is not in English, so... yeah. I will just translate it
[attachment=1462] - Here it is, if you are interested in it.

Here is the translation to English of what it says:
My partitions are:
System protected:  Healthy (System, Active, Primary Partition) with size of 350 MB NTFS
Partition C:\ Labeled Windows 10: Healthy (Boot, pagefile, Crash Dump, Primary) with size of 466,13 GB NTFS
Partition Y:\ labeled Dysk: Healthy (Primary partition) with size of 193,55 GB NTFS
Partition Z:\ also labeled Dysk: Healthy (Logical) with size of 271,49 GB NTFS

I moving all my data from Y:\ to Z:\ drive now and what I would want to do is combine Y:\ and Z:\ to logical drive D:\
Will it cause any data loss or make my system unbootable?

I am using MiniTool Partition Wizard to do it. here's the screen of that too

[attachment=1463]
It won't cause any issues
I partitioned it. It seems fine for now. And since OS is installed on different partition, system should boot (or at least I hope so)
(08-02-2016, 08:09 AM)MarioLuigi55 Wrote: [ -> ]I partitioned it. It seems fine for now. And since OS is installed on different partition, system should boot (or at least I hope so)

That is correct
Ok. So problem is solved. Thanks.
(08-02-2016, 08:17 AM)MarioLuigi55 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. So problem is solved. Thanks.

You're welcome