Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Background Becoming Black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hello

It seems my background keeps going to a black screen. When ever that happens I restart file explore and it seems to fix the issue but it comes back. Is there any way to permanently fix this issue?

Thanks -wolfpack

PS: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot I just joined the forum
welcome wolfpack103

Perform SFC scan

Click 'Start' > Type cmd in the search field > Right-click the command prompt at the top of the list and select 'Run as Administrator'
Inside the command prompt, type sfc /scannow > Press 'Enter'
4. Reboot and test.
(08-01-2016, 04:55 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]welcome wolfpack103

Perform SFC scan

Click 'Start' > Type cmd in the search field > Right-click the command prompt at the top of the list and select 'Run as Administrator'
Inside the command prompt, type sfc /scannow > Press 'Enter'
4. Reboot and test.

Do you need the log?
yes you can provide the log did it complete successfully
(08-01-2016, 05:30 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]yes you can provide the did it complete successfully

No it is still verifying everything.

(08-01-2016, 05:30 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]yes you can provide the log did it complete successfully

Here is the log.
ok it completed successfully did repair some stuff on your system

[Image: malwarebytes-icon.png] Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam and select update.
  • Once updated, click the Settings tab, in the left panel choose Detctions & protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Scan Now.
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  • Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.
(08-01-2016, 06:13 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]ok it completed successfully did repair some stuff on your system

[Image: malwarebytes-icon.png] Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.

• Install the progam and select update.
  • Once updated, click the Settings tab, in the left panel choose Detctions & protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Scan Now.
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  • Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.

Is that needed? I have avg wont that do the trick?
ok its great you are running AVG but it also good to run 3 party scan like malwarebytes
(08-01-2016, 07:30 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]ok its great you are running  AVG but it also good to run 3 party scan  like malwarebytes

OK here is the log.

Just a quick note some of the things that it detected were things that I already knew about like vegaspro13.0.453.exe.zip, Adobe Photoshop CC 2016 Crack _ Serial Number For Windows.rar, qiji.exe and cheat engine. These virus's were not executed, they were contained.
warning

This forum doesn't condone the use of pirate software, please remove all pirate software from your computer system or we can't help you.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11