Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: What to do after a clean installation of windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I am new IT Professional in training and I want to know what to do after a clean installation because I seem to cause the computer to not work after I fiddle round with the OS, How do I properly configure it?
What OS are you running? Is this a fresh machine? I don't know what you have there but 1-Turn on pc you will be ask to press any key enter Bios and edit Bios. 2- install OS 3- Install drivers 4- install updates
to add to Double clutch post install commonly use program like

google chrome
antivirus
fiefox
VlLC
malwarebytes

then what I would do is to take the time to show the user how to use malwarebytes and how to use  antivirus program

things I would not install

java
Adobe Flash

since you are in training I am going give you a tip master how to troubleshoot
once you mater that you are going to become valuable asset to a company or too yourself
can i use Java with Malwarebyes Anti Exploit?
yes you could but I would also disable java in web browser when you are not using it. disable it from auto starting up
Thank you so much Compton
so i can disable it? (i have disabled it earlier)
[Image: Untitled.png]
(07-31-2016, 09:43 PM)f23948 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much Compton
so i can disable it? (i have disabled it earlier)
[Image: Untitled.png]

Ok f23948 you need to start a new thread And you need to post in the right category. Admin can you move this post
ya you can disable java f23948 if have any other questions on topic start a new thread
ok thank you for quick reply Compton
Thank you for all your tips double dutch and Compton, I really appreciate it. The problem, I am experiencing, is that every time I do a clean installation of Windows 7, Windows update doesn't work, Failure Configuring Windows Updates, Reverting Changes, do not turn off your computer, Most of customers want Windows 7, How do I properly install Windows 7, and fix the error message, What am I doing wrong?
Pages: 1 2 3