Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: GeGeek Toolkit Vs Tech Tool Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just thought id share is all but i wonder which one is better or if there both the same

This is the video britec did. Tech Tool Store

This is the software that its similar to GEGeek 
thanks for sharing
I would have to say Tech Tool Store because its a proper software tool that has been made with an easy to use GUI interface. But that's not to say that GeGeek Toolkit does not have a place on a USB Pen Drive. Its going to come down to what you like best, everyone will have there own opinion on the subject. I think GeGeek has done a outstanding job in creating a tool for techs and is a lot of work to maintain the software. Tech Tool Store is well made and is packed with the tools that I find more useful when it comes to computer repair. But I am sure someone will argue the case for GeGeek, its not really about whats best for me, its what I would use and for me Tech Tool Store has the edge.

I think asking what is better is always a hard question to answer, its like what better Windows, Linux or Mac or Avast, Bitdefender, Eset etc etc everyone with have to own reason to use what they want.
Oh okay after comparing them to eachother i see where your tool that you mentioned has the upper hand. Thank you for your input britec