Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: System won't boot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I put my computer on sleep mode for around 30 minutes and after a while there would be no display, so I decided to turn on and off my computer. I went through the both the repairing your PC and diagnosing your PC loading screens then after a while I got this blue screen
[attachment=1416]

Then I go to the options and I find these
[attachment=1417]

Usually what I would do here is reset my hard drive keeping all my personal files but it won't let me this time. I am really confused and stuck on what to do now.  Huh  Huh  Huh Undecided
Did you try pressing the Esc key from your keyboard to wake your computer up?
I would test your hard drive
what 6 40

Hit "Troubleshoot" and you should have those options you are talking about including a system restore.
(07-19-2016, 09:45 AM)Partha Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try pressing the Esc key from your keyboard to wake your computer up?

Mate I pressed EVERY SINGLE KEY

(07-19-2016, 10:45 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]I would test your hard drive
what 6 40

I have Windows installed on an SSD not a HDD

(07-19-2016, 02:22 PM)Timster Wrote: [ -> ]Hit "Troubleshoot" and you should have those options you are talking about including a system restore.

I have no system restore apparently, I thought that window automatically makes one but turns out no.

These are the rest of the options
[attachment=1418]

Also there is an option to go back to a previous build, if I do that will that take be back to 8.1 or to a previous build of win10? And if I choose remove everything, will that remove Windows as well? Another question about the previous build I lose all my stuff yeah?
SSD hard drive Can still go bad I guess you are thinking SSD hard drive don, t go bad
I would test it
OK I assume you are saying that when you hit "System Restore" shown in your pic that there is no restore points? If not try hitting "startup Repair". If that does not work try going to "Startup Settings" and enable "Safe Mode With Networking" and see if you can boot from there.