Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: dmg files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. Can anyone tell me how to open a 'dmg file'? I have downloaded windows 10 and I installed just the main O.S. with no programmes except for the necessary drivers for the graphics card etc etc.
I have an android phone that uses the Samsung Kies software to link the phone to the laptop but I cant open the software I downloaded to manage it.
It keeps asking me 'what programme do u want to use to open the software' (in the store or in windows explorer) but there is nothing in my laptop and not very sure which software to go with to open and install it.

Thanks .....
what is the manufacturer and model number of the android phone
(06-20-2016, 12:31 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]what is the manufacturer and model number of the android phone

Its a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT18160. Thanks for the reply...
Try repairing the file associations in Windows 10

Default file type associations
Thanks Tim. I did as u said and put the settings/system/default apps/reset but it just sits and flashes when i click on it and does nothing...... mmmmmmmmm, interesting. I would really like to get this to run. Dam lol
Which programm should open a dmg file? I have been looking at the other links at the bottom of the system page

(choose default apps by file type)

(" " " " " " " " " " " " " " " protocol)

(set default by app) Cheers bud
if you want to view the files in windows, you can use this program