Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Win 10 Laptop, lenovo. Everything was working okay late night, when rebooted computer in the morning no internet connection. Plugged in Ethernet works fine. Checked no wireless in network connection nor in device manager. In device manager, it appeared in hidden devices with error code 45. What could have been the problem - definitely not the adapter. Is there anything can be done to fix it before i do system restore or refresh your pc.
Tried re- installing the driver from web - unable to install.

Thanks in advance.
Try to run Hardware Troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search
2. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on Troubleshooting.
3. In the new window, click View all on the left pane.
4. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.
5. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
re download your wireless driver

you also try this https://briteccomputers.co.uk/posts/repair-internet-connection-problems/
Thank you for the suggestions . That didn't work , did refresh your PC and now i have black screen with blinking cursor.
Did power drain, comes with logo and windows icon and then black screen. no log in screen , tried entering password to see if it moves ahead but in vain.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
sounds like your restore image is corrupted what is manufacturer and model
I would do a clean install of windows 10