Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Internet Security
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys, Been a Norton Internet Security user for more years than I care to remember. My latest license runs out in 31 days, they will probably (as they did) try to get about £50/£60 pound for another year like they tried last year. When I pointed out I could buy it cheaper as a new user and get it for three pc's they dropped their price to about £24 pound as in the link I sent them, maybe I am just one of their customers that just renews and renews. Just wanted another view. Would using Windows 10 already built in software (free) be secure enough? Maybe I would be better of going for a better provider "is there one"

Many thanks.
Nothing wrong with Norton. No one security solution will protect you 100%. This includes Windows 10 security. If there is a way to get Norton for cheaper then I would do that.
I use windows defender and back it up with Malwarebytes, hitman pro and Norton power eraser. all free
If I am going to pay for Antivirus or Security software, I like Eset, Kaspersky and Bitdefender as my go to payed software.