Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: New boy on the block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to one and all !!!

Have just joined because I think that this Forum, Tutorials on YouTube and other discussions, is very interesting and valuable.

I am a male, 76 years old and have lived all over Australia for the last 53 years.  I was born in Alexandria, Egypt of Greek origin and got my GCE in 1956. Politically, I [and every other non-Egyptian who was born in Egypt] had to take my father's Nationality [as was the law at the time], and after the "Suez Aggression" in 1956, Europeans were personae-non-grata, so I had the choice of going to South Africa [at the time it was jumping out of the frying pan into the fire] Canada [decided that it was toooooooooo cold for my bones, and so, I settled in Australia.

I have used Windows since Version 1 except for ver. 4 and I am still fiddling with the latest one.

So there you have it in a nut shell; I now live in Central Queensland and I am having a constant battle with Telcos her because my Internet speed does not exceed 550Kb/s, and yet the NBN has the 'fast' broadband installed 3 streets up from me, and we do not expect to be connected before 2018 !!!!

Happy days folks!!!!

nospmas1939.
welcome to the forum
Hi nospmas1939
Welcome to the forum
lets keep this train going

Welcome to the forum
Welcome to the Forum Smile

Brian B.
I wish to thank all of those who made me welcome!!!  I hope to be of value or assistance in the forthcoming days.  Keep well in the meantime.

Regards,