Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Can't launch explorer.exe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys ! First of all i'd like you to know that i'm French so i present my excuses for my semi-fluent english.

I'm having some bad issues since one week, when i start my computer all is fine but after entering my password the desk should pop up,
but it doesn't. I tried to launch explorer.exe from the task manager, nothing happened. Also tried to fix it in the registry (with the shell key and stuff)
, nothing is happening too. If you wanna know everything, i got a Trojan virus before that and other shitty softwares (the kind that poison all your pc). I cleaned all up with malwarebytes and then i got this explorer.exe issue.

My config is the following :
Running windows 7 professional (hacked)
I7 3770
Sapphire Radeon 7970 vapor-X edition
16 GB of RAM by G-Skill
250 GB SSD
2 Tera hard drive
800W power supply

If anyone can help me please do it Sad I'm almost diing from the inside because of all this, thank you.
Sorry Kryteek we cannot help nor support you seeing how you are running a "hacked" Windows 7.
it sounds like you are trying hack someone Windows login password
Are you serious ?!!!! I just didn't pay for windows, my pc was running just fine until i got these viruses. Thanks for the help guys thats great i can't even believe what i'm reading you are such incomprehensive and disrespectful omg

I can send you pictures of me and my computer if you think i can be a hacker or something else i don't know what your seem-like distorded mind think

I just ask for some help, isn't that what you guys do ? If you can't help me then tell me, but don't tell me thats because i downloaded my windows version on piratebay like everyone else --"
We can't help with crack software sorry.