Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Windows 7 Crash / BIOS loop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello ! I was wondering if this is normal : I launch up my pc then windows stops responding it reboots its self then i go into a BIOS loop where i can not get out of for at least 10 mins Is this normal or not ?
try to boot into safe mode with networking
(04-23-2016, 01:43 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]try to boot into safe mode with networking

How do I get into safe mode ?
What operating system are you running?
(04-23-2016, 02:41 PM)Timster Wrote: [ -> ]What operating system are you running?

Windows 7

(04-23-2016, 07:06 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]How to start Windows in Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking

Thanks I have now found the solution still don't know why it happens but this method works thanks !
Ok lets not rush the brush can you boot into to normal mode or just safe mode
(04-23-2016, 08:09 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]Ok lets not rush the brush  can you boot into to normal mode or just safe mode

I can sometimes boot into normal mode but when i do that i get an error message like " Windows explorer has stopped working " :c
ok booting into safe mode with networking

[Image: malwarebytes-icon.png] Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam and select update.
  • Once updated, click the Settings tab, in the left panel choose Detctions & protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Scan Now.
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  • Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.
Ok im doing that now  Ill tell you results in a second Malware bytes is scanning

(04-24-2016, 11:17 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]ok booting into safe mode with networking

[Image: malwarebytes-icon.png] Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.

• Install the progam and select update.
  • Once updated, click the Settings tab, in the left panel choose Detctions & protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Scan Now.
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  • Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.

Here are the results :
Pages: 1 2 3