Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: WINDOWS 10 NEIN WORK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Windows 10 64bit would not install to a blank harddrive, on my AMD FX™-9590 Eight-Core 4.7GHzCPU with 16GB Ram, but the SAME usb-installer worked on my OLD Dell Latitude D630 latop thats only a Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T8100 @ 2.1GHz with 4GB Ram - Any ideas why? ...anybody? ... ...please?
the harddrive from the Dell laptop, tranfered to the AMD FX™-9590 Eight-Core - it took about 10mins thinking about it but booted and working ok

?? drivers not on the iso ?
note 32bit installer did work
Its not called "Technical Preview" for nothing.
I think the trouble you going to have is...getting support for a operating system that is not even released or even finished yet, now I don't shy away from giving support, but to a product that's still in preview stage is pointless. I know you will want to look at Windows 10, but it will be full of bugs and wont be compatible for everyone at this stage. 

Its just a quick peek for people to see what it could be like...they could change the whole look and feel in the final release, this is Microsoft after all  Big Grin
Even when released people will have trouble...you only have to look at Windows 8.