Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Windows 10 Boot Loop (Ran Into Problem/Restart In...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I might have to give it to professionals
what happen you have a Strip screw

Rubber Band Trick, ever use that? Lay a rubber band across the head of the screw and put it between the screwdriver and the screw head. Turn it out slowly. Works 9 out of 10.
I could get the first one out with a star screwdriver. The other one just wouldn't budge. I haven't tried with a strip one but I will in the morning. If that doesn't succeed, I'll try the rubber band trick. Thanks
as you can see bottom one is not Strip out
Wait, are you saying that the two screws are different? One is a star (bottom) I know that, but is the top not a star? It looked like one earlier.
no both of them are star but what happen is the top screw lost its star shape becoming round
which is call a Strip screw
Oh okay.So which screwdriver should I use on that (stuck) one then? Or should I just do the rubber band trick with a star?
just do the rubber band trick what size of screwdriver are you using to work on the laptop
you should use #00 Head, 2.0mm Length
I'm not sure about the specifications. It's not a standard screwdriver. I was using this mini one for glasses but I can look for that type later.
ok mini one for glasses should work
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12