Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Sleep mode turns off keyboard and mouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I have a wired USB keyboard and a wireless USB mouse on my computer. I have set the Power Options for sleep mode under Windows 8.1 to occur after a certain amount of time. When I have returned to my computer when it is in Sleep mode after a particularly long period of time both the keyboard and the mouse USB ports are turned off and there is then no way I can resume from sleep mode. What do I have to do to have sleep mode work on my computer under Windows ?

Please help.

Regards,
Steve
Have you tried just pressing the power button one time to see if that wakes the computer up?
Yes I tried to wake system up with Power Button but since it was turned on already, it did not work for me.
I have done some changes in Power Options in Control Panel under Keyboard and Mouse and it seems to be working for me.
One more thing I have changed the ACPI Mode from BIOS power options, If you find power option set on S1 then switch it to S3 or vice-versa.

Regards,
Steve
Tech Support Team
Clouds App Portal
Thanks for getting back with us and glad you got it sorted.
Solved - Thread Closed