Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Computer Running Really Slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys my computer is really slow for no reason. It does not have many programs,its beefy (amd semprom 3200+, nvidia geforce 420), and ITS A GAMER PC. Please help me oh and its formated recently i cant play games or surf the web im typing this on another pc Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh
[Image: FRST.png] Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64 and save it to your Desktop.
  • Right-click on [Image: FRST.png] icon and select [Image: RunAsAdmin.jpg] Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please copy and paste their content into your next reply.
(01-05-2016, 12:45 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ][Image: FRST.png] Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64 and save it to your Desktop.
  • Right-click on [Image: FRST.png] icon and select [Image: RunAsAdmin.jpg] Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please copy and paste their content into your next reply.
I'm not sure cause your video says you must access it from pe enviroment but i dont have a windows installation disk nor the
Repair Computer feature in Advanced Boot Settings
You can run this from desktop?