Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Creativity Software Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Brian, I really enjoy your video tutorials & how you created the Graphics for your videos.

1. What did you use to create your BriTec Intro Screen with your name onto the smashing brown rock?

2. What software did you use to make or create your Spinning BriTec Cube or the Spinning YouTube Cube?

3. Your BriTec Name shows up very faint in the bottom right corner of your Desktop during your Tutorials. Do you use a special Font Creation Program for anything related to making very cool looking names & fonts?

4. I am guessing that you used Active Presenter Pro for your Video Tutorial Creations? If not then what else possibly?

When it comes to creativity and graphics creation stuff then I am a noob as they say for stuff like that. So even though I have excellent computer repair skills and can fix just about anything. Although my major weakness is creating cool graphic stuff because of the learning curve involved. So any help with creativity software programs without a ton of mastering would be very grateful as you have some really neat & cool flash graphics.

If anyone else has some great suggestions as well then I am very grateful for your suggestions as well.

Thanks Again,
Brian Barnes
Hi Brian,

A. 1. Adobe After effects is the program used to create and edit the intro. You can also buy already made intros and edit them or use Fiver and get someone to make them for you.

A. 2. Adobe After effects (same as answer 1.)

A. 3. I use Adobe Photoshop for the name, its nothing special and takes minutes to create. To make it transparart, there is a option in the software I use to capture screen, its called camtasia studio.

A. 4. I use Camtasia Studio to capture screen, there are free options available.

hope this answers your questions, if you need any more info, just ask.  
[quote='Britec' pid='8448' dateline='1450113210']
Hi Brian,

A. 1. Adobe After effects is the program used to create and edit the intro. You can also buy already made intros and edit them or use Fiver and get someone to make them for you.

A. 2. Adobe After effects (same as answer 1.)

A. 3. I use Adobe Photoshop for the name, its nothing special and takes minutes to create. To make it transparart, there is a option in the software I use to capture screen, its called camtasia studio.

A. 4. I use Camtasia Studio to capture screen, there are free options available.

hope this answers your questions, if you need any more info, just ask.

Hi Brian, thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer my graphics questions. I figured as much about a learning curve when you mentioned the Adobe Products. I didn't know if there where individual programs that were task specific. Thanks again and keep up the great work!