Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: [Solved] OneDrive is not working with me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All,
I had OneDrive working, but since quite some time the »One- Skydrive.exe « cannot be sarted up anymore.
I have Images/Systemcopies on different times, but I do not want to go to trial-and-Error with Images. This can take for ages.

Could anyone help me with a hint on how I could get the Sync machine working again?

That would mean a lot for me. My system is now very stable, with short startup times, etc.

I have 8.1 Pro 32 bit.

Until.... | Walter
You could log into the web version and get your stuff onto he system or USB of sorts as temporary until you can get it fixed. I am just spitballing with ideas but you might have to re-download from Microsoft's website.
I would try to uninstall Onedrive (if you can ) or log off your Onedrive Account and try logging back in
Maybe it will work
Thank you, Fixit Pepe,

First it did not worked, but then I deleted all the files assciated with OneDrive and SkyDrive. I used the Search engine Everything in order to be sure I had all the files.
Then I re-installed OneDrive and it started working!

Kindest regards,

Walter
problem solved, post closed.