Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Please make a review of K7 Ultimate Security
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I would appreciate if you could make a review of this anti-malware called K7 Ultimate Security. It's quite a performer and I think it is really underrated.

I've had it since the last 4 years and there have been no issues at all. I did try some other anti-malware as well in the interim but chose to stick with K7

Its detection capabilities have been better than those of Kaspersky and Emsisoft in my tests
I try a do a review real soon
(11-14-2015, 06:55 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]I try a do a review real soon
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Hi ,

I just thought of asking if the review of K7's Ultimate Security is still in the pipeline. By the way, I just came across Zemana Antimalware which looks very promising and their premium version offers real-time protection

I was wondering if you could do a review of Zemana Antimalware premium as well.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Partha
It's been 14 days and there are no replies yet to my last message.
Sorry been busy with Christmas and work. I will get to the reviews as soon as I can.
I understand. Please take your time.

I wish you and your close ones a belated Merry Christmas.
Hi,

Is there any news on this?
There is a lot of reviews on K7's Ultimate Security already on Youtube. Are you the owner of K7's Ultimate Security?
Yes, like I said I've used it for more than 4 years without any problems and so thought if you could make a review of the software.

I like to experiment and presently am using McAfee Antivirus Plus
Pages: 1 2