Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Happy Halloween!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wishing everyone a Happy Halloween, and may all your nightmares come true! Big Grin
happy Halloween EAPTCB
Looks like you and I were the only ones who celebrated Compton! Maybe everyone else was busy warding off evil malware, spooky spyware and paranormal activities on their systems.

"Who ya gonna call... Ghostbusters"!! Big Grin
Happy Halloween
I wasn't even on the forums on Holloween. I was busy setting up what you see below. Happy belated Halloween however.

Hey Timster-WOW! Is that all your work? If I had known, I would have come trick or treating round your place! and I thought my place looked 'cool' with a few carved pumpkins and some fake spiders in fake cobwebs from the 99c store Big Grin

Happy (belated) Halloween to you too my (forum) friend. Smile
(11-02-2015, 02:04 PM)EAPTCB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Timster-WOW! Is that all your work? If I had known, I would have come trick or treating round your place! and I thought my place looked 'cool' with a few carved pumpkins and some fake spiders in fake cobwebs from the 99c store Big Grin

Happy (belated) Halloween to you too my (forum) friend. Smile

Yeah my wife and I get into it a bit. We get lots of kids and adults alike every year. There is a carnival every Halloween night around the corner from us and all the kiddies from that come around our area to trick or treat. They love it!
It sounds brilliant, and I love the way the American culture really embraces all the different celebrations each year with such enthusiasm and joy.

Apart from Christmas and New Year's Eve, (and birthday's of course ) we over here in the UK don't seem embrace other celebrations with as much enthusiasm. It's a shame really.

Visiting the US on 'Special Days' to take in the atmosphere and join in on celebrations is definitely on my bucket list. I just hope I can achieve this one day before I kick the bucket! Big Grin
Cheers EAPTCB.... I'm sure there are many things the UK celebrates that we over here don't have a clue on...We all have our own milestones yeah? LOL