Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Sound Driver Issues (No sound & cnt update or install driver)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys this is my first Question posting here im having an issue which just started recently and i cnt seem to fix it. I have an AMD A10 HP Envy Laptop 6GB Ram 750GB Hard Drive Radeon HD8610 Graphics i love this computer i use it for all my gaming, but recently i had gotten a BSOD and had to restart my entire PC over again everything is good except i have no sound. I try to update driver and it says "Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device" now my driver that im trying to reinstall or update to get my sound back is. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. I did the driver enforcement and still same issue. Can somone please help me i would highly appreciate it!
Can you please give us the make and model of the computer?
(10-22-2015, 02:32 PM)Timster Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please give us the make and model of the computer?

Could you please be more clearly about you computer , which operating system do you using ??