Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Delete AOMEI OneKey Recovery Partition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do i delete the recovery partition just in case i need to delete it in the future?
(10-19-2015, 08:17 PM)f23948 Wrote: [ -> ]how do i delete the recovery partition just in case i need to delete it in the future?

1. Right click your computer icon and select manage.

2. Click on disk management and then click on the partition you wish to delete (be careful!) and delete it. The partition will still remain but now it will be 'unallocated'

3. Download Aomei Partition Assistant and then navigate to the unallocated space and merge it with your C:\ drive. Here's how to do it.
(10-19-2015, 08:32 PM)EAPTCB Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2015, 08:17 PM)f23948 Wrote: [ -> ]how do i delete the recovery partition just in case i need to delete it in the future?

2. Click on disk management and then click on the partition you wish to delete (be careful!) and delete it. The partition will still remain but now it will be 'unallocated'

3. Download Aomei Partition Assistant and then navigate to the unallocated space and merge it with your C:\ drive. Here's how to do it.

thanks

(10-19-2015, 08:32 PM)EAPTCB Wrote: [ -> ]

i'm confuse
so i delete the volume with built in partition manager and then merge it with Aomei Partition Assistant?
Yes, exactly. Or you can use AOMEI to delete the volume and then merge the unallocated space. just follow the tutorial!
(10-20-2015, 12:29 PM)EAPTCB Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, exactly. Or you can use AOMEI to delete the volume and then merge the unallocated space. just follow the tutorial!

thanks
You're welcome Smile