Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: atikmpag.sys problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody
i followed all the instructions about fixing the death bleu screen made by atikmpag.sys; i uninstalled all the graphic card s drivers AMD and i installed it; but just after drivers installation and in the windows 7 starting i have always the death bleu screen; can you give a final solution of this problem please; thank you so much
What instructions have you followed? This is for first post.
(09-24-2015, 12:05 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]What instructions have you followed? This is for first post.

I followed the instruction which i saw in your youtube video; uninstall card graphic card and reinstall it with the same way which you explain but i have always the bleu screen atikmpag.sys in it thanks so much

(09-25-2015, 07:04 PM)Himan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2015, 12:05 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]What instructions have you followed? This is for first post.

I followed the instruction which i saw in your youtube video; uninstall card graphic card and reinstall it with the same way which you explain but i have always the bleu screen atikmpag.sys in it thanks so much
It could be a hardware problem. Do you have dump file? download whocrashed and post log files in next post.