Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: MScorsvw.exe - system error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I received the error in the picture and im curious as to how and why i received it, can you help me?

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Celeron N2840 @ 2.16GHz 132 °F
Bay Trail-M 22nm Technology
RAM
4.00GB DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X551MA (SOCKET 0)
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics (ASUStek Computer Inc)
Storage
465GB Hitachi HGST HTS545050A7E680 (SATA) 105 °F
Optical Drives
MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Computer type: Notebook
When do you receive this error? what are you doing on the computer to receive this error?

I will post this page in case its related to your issue.

FIX: Computer stops responding when the Mscorsvw.exe process starts in the .NET Framework 4

WORKAROUND

To work around this issue, disable the Mscorsvw.exe process. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the following location in Windows Explorer:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319

2. Run an elevated command prompt.
Change the current directory to the following directory, type ngen.exe executequeueditems, and then press ENTER:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319

3. Wait until you receive the following message at the command prompt:
All compilation targets are up to date.

Note After you follow these steps, Windows Task Manager does not display an Mscorsvw.exe process.
Looks like a memory issue you may wish to test them and make sure they are matched.
I think it was britec that wrote it but it was something about an app and how it could cause a memory leak could an app cause this problem to occur? I cant remember what i was doing though at the moment but ill make sure to pay attention the next time the error occurs
Many things can have memory leaks, browsers are one of them.

In terms of firewalls you could test using this https://www.grc.com/lt/leaktest.htm