Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: 0000000x225 or 255 error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
btw how does one fix these two errors here
Is this at boot or when in desktop? Need more details
(09-16-2014, 04:35 AM)TopFreeware Wrote: [ -> ]Is this at boot or when in desktop? Need more details
at boot and the windows registry is missing as well i had to use my 2nd hard drive to see and use my data from the 1st hard drive that's having this error happening
Can you enter into safe mode? F8 when booting
(09-16-2014, 05:04 AM)TopFreeware Wrote: [ -> ]Can you enter into safe mode? F8 when booting
not at all its so F*** up that i have to push the power button on my pc to get out of it
Ok, so do you have a windows 7 setup DVD? If you have boot into DVD and run the Start Up Repair Tool.

If all else fails:

(09-16-2014, 07:48 AM)TopFreeware Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so do you have a windows 7 setup DVD? If you have boot into DVD and run the Start Up Repair Tool.

If all else fails:

i did Start Up Repair Tool a lot but it seem it can't fix it btw can you ask our boss if its possible to fix it from an 2nd hard drive using the windows 7 dvd on the 2nd hard drive to do a Repair Install on the 1st hard drive
Try this first:

Also this video may help:

i try the two but that didn't work what about fixing it from an 2nd hard drive using the windows 7 dvd on the 2nd hard drive to do a Repair Install on the 1st hard drive
Back up what ever you can from that drive first.

Download the diagnostic software for this hard drive and run it. The hard drive could be faulty.
Pages: 1 2 3