Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Free Windows Backup Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I'm looking for some backup software for windows.  is there any good free backup programs?  
thanks
olly
(08-21-2015, 01:49 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some free software to backup windows.

thanks will give macrium a try Smile
I have done videos on Macrium Reflect
Tongue
(08-21-2015, 01:49 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some free software to backup windows.

this is the one I use •AOMEI Backupper
Yeah AOMEI Backupper is another great bit of software.
(09-20-2015, 11:41 AM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah AOMEI Backupper is another great bit of software.

Thanks I'm using macrium reflect to backup the laptop works great
(09-20-2015, 04:21 PM)monkey85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2015, 11:41 AM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah AOMEI Backupper is another great bit of software.

Thanks I'm using macrium reflect to backup the laptop works great

Hi. Do any of those offer an option to create a bootable restore disk or USB thumb drive? I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to create a disaster recovery USB key as well as giving me the option of allowing me to restore the physical to a VM if necessary. Thx!
A lot of these do, but I know Macrium Reflect does let you create a recovery cd.
Thx!  I actually looked at Acronis and Easeus products as well.  Any preference?
Pages: 1 2