Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Download Link is not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Cool This is Kevin. I am a newbie, so please forgive me if I post this on a wrong section. I came to this forum through your youtube video tutorials on how to slipstream updates to Windows 7 OS. Thank you very much for the great video. However, I want to let you know that one of the links you've mentioned does not appear to work, especially the 'Windows Updates Downloader'. Sure it goes to the website, but when I click on, let's say, Windows 7 SP1 32 bit link, it immediately goes to the error page that says 'Server Error in '/' Application. The transaction log for database 'www_windowsupdatesdownloader' is full due to 'LOG_BACKUP'. May be those site is down? Just wanted to let you know. I am still not able to download the Windows update list. I tried 3 different browsers, but still no go. Any help? Pointers? I am attaching the screen shot so you know what I am talking about.... Thank you! Big Grin
I have moved you're post here. I don't want to sound rude, but you're probably best to post for support on the software creators website.