Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: windows 10 icon missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Huh I went to Microsoft who did not solve anything.I want to re-install windows 10 so you need to create an windows 10 icon on your taskbar.The website "simpletut" says there is a fix,explained via utube.But when I am on their website the file needed will not download!!!.Can anyone help?

(08-06-2015, 01:38 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]

thank for your new video on a clean install of windows 10.the reason I changed back to windows 7 was windows 10 took away my internet.
it was probably a wifi driver or ethernet driver issue
(08-06-2015, 03:25 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]it was probably a wifi driver or ethernet driver issue
Thank you for your reply.I cannot reinstall windows 10.I put it onto a usb stick,but I cannot download that because my older computer a Lenovo thinkcentre A52 will not allow me to set the usb stick to boot 1st in the bios.Please can you help me again
ok I think  don,t  thinkcentre A52 support booting from a usb stick

but you can try

• Turn off your computer
  • Repeatedly press and release the F12 key while turning on your computer. The
  • Startup Device Menu opens
  • Select the desired startup device from the Startup Device Menu and press
  • Enter to begin.

if that doesn't work you will have to use a DVD disk
(08-09-2015, 01:14 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]ok I think  don,t  thinkcentre A52 support booting from a usb stick

but you can try

• Turn off your computer
  • Repeatedly press and release the F12 key while turning on your computer. The
  • Startup Device Menu opens
  • Select the desired startup device from the Startup Device Menu and press
  • Enter to begin.

if that doesn't work you will have to use a DVD disk
Thank you so much for your quick reply.I think your right about no support for the usb stick,so I'm going to try a dvd disk
ok keep us posted