Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Vista Ultimate SP2 - Any good ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Before i install Vista Ultimate SP2 x86, i want to know is Vista any good ? Is it stable and fast ? Thanks for your answers Shy
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Basically, if you were a fan of XP you're going to hate Vista. Personally I love it! Sure it's a slow system and is very resource hungry, but it taught me far more about an OS than XP ever could. I would go as far as to say I prefer it over Win 7 (but that could be because Win 7 is unfinished and will remain so).

It's very much a Marmite system, you either love it, or hate it. (most don't like it)
I don't care what others say Big Grin I will test it in VM tonight and i will install it on my PC Smile
I am not a great lover of Vista, but it is what it is, many user still use Vista and will continue to do so. 
So should i install it ?

And one more question : Is Home Premium enough for home users ?
I never use vista but like you said install it on virtualbox or vmware

and make up your own mind
Thanks. Is Home Premium enough ?
you can make your own decisions  basic on this

Windows Vista editions
Better have 4 gigs of memory or better!
(07-14-2015, 07:11 PM)Ankh Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]So should i install it ?

And one more question : Is Home Premium enough for home users ?

Windows vista home premium is pretty nice i think, its got the aero option which makes it look pretty ,its setup for multimedia, its pretty decent when it comes to speed and like timster said its a resource hog though. I like vista though ps idk if im late on the post but i thought id throw my 2 cents in anyways
Pages: 1 2 3