Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using diskpart to make usb stick bootable
Hello

using diskpart to make usb stick bootable and I copy the content of OS iso to the usb stick so far so good,

my question is

Is it possible to use diskpart to boot the pc with the usb stick(as bootable usb stick ) but what I want, to be able to choose which OS or iso where I safe them on the other drive,
so that I do not have to copy the content of the ISO to the usb stick, and I can install the OS on a PC, thanks

cheers.

(06-29-2018, 12:17 PM)johnliem Wrote:  Hello

using diskpart to make usb stick bootable and I copy the content of OS iso to the usb stick so far so good,

my question is

Is it possible to use diskpart to boot the pc with the usb stick(as bootable usb stick ) but what I want, to be able to choose which OS or iso where I safe them on the other drive,
so that I do  not have to copy the content of the ISO to the usb stick,  and I can install the OS on a PC, thanks

cheers.

Diskpart command only modifys storage devices but there is software like rufas,wintousb etc that allows you to make a bootable device. I think britec has made a video about how to make an os portable

Thank you I have seen it on youtube.

Lot of students also uses the USB for transffering the writing content data from the different pages.Lot of writing services now days providing the online help which is click here now option facility provided by them for the students.This help is more accurate for any student if they know how to use that USB for the transferring content.