Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my pc infected with New Hard Ransomware ( 98E8 file) Help Please
(12-25-2016, 02:21 AM)Compton Wrote:  ya I know but sometime you have persistent my rule is if you are not willing to pay for data backups
I am not going to work for you because if something goes wrong you will not hear it was that cheap manager or boss not willing to pay for
data backups it will be Compton the IT guy should have gone

Till Something Happens

backup daily is solution ...

maybe, some day i find decry-pt for that damn -bullshit " 98E8 file" ransomware

will if you are not adding important data everyday no need to backup daily you can do it monthly

(12-25-2016, 02:38 AM)Compton Wrote:  will if you are not adding important data everyday no need to backup daily you can do it monthly

i uses AOMEI Backupper Professional , to restore my windows 10 backup
but ,now i uses it for backup my partitions also , yes ,, i add data every single-day

so ,you can use " AOMEI Backupper Professional 4.0.1" it released in yesterday

akhmedtaia positing links to pirate software is not allow on forum I have remove the link

Going to Pirated sites and using Pirated software will definitely be a cause of your issue...
L.S. Computer Systems
807 East Broadway
Hopewell, VA. 23860, USA
+1 (804) 715-8185
https://www.lscomputersystems.com

(12-25-2016, 03:25 AM)LarryTheComputerGuy Wrote:  Going to Pirated sites and using Pirated software will definitely be a cause of your issue...
Definitely, Pirated websites and their software have lost of viruses, that can include Ransomware, so I wouldn't suggest going these websites

akhmedtaia, when posting links on forum and installing it on your system, please keep this in mind for the future:

warning

This forum doesn't condone the use of pirate software, please remove all pirate software from your computer system or we can't help you.

Thanks

The Admin Team

thread closed