Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do after a clean installation of windows
(08-01-2016, 10:24 AM)REC560 Wrote:  Thank you for all your tips double dutch and Compton, I really appreciate it. The problem, I am experiencing, is that every time I do a clean installation of Windows 7, Windows update doesn't work, Failure Configuring Windows Updates, Reverting Changes, do not turn off your computer, Most of  customers want Windows 7, How do I properly install Windows 7, and fix the error message, What am I doing wrong?

Well, Windows Update never was good. I did experience issues myself until Windows 10 upgrade. What you may want to do is download updates with WHDownloader.
Here is a link to tutorial: https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=2325&highlight=updates

Also if you are doing installations constantly you may want to integrate the updates with Windows 7 installation and burn them into a second CD. Britec09 did the tutorial a whle ago on his channel. Here is a link to it:

I think the problem is you are using DVD with DVD it can get a scratch and that only can cause things to go worry or it could be your DVD/CD drive
try using a flash drive

(08-01-2016, 12:03 PM)Compton Wrote:  I think the problem  is you are using  DVD with DVD it can get a scratch and that only can cause things to go worry or it could be your DVD/CD drive
try using a flash drive
Thanks for replying quickly, I have used a USB Flash Drive to install Windows 7 and I get the failure configuring updates

I think when I did integrate the updates into NTlite give me massage saying this windows update would case windows updates to fail What I want you to do integrate the updates into NTlite then look for any warning message

(08-01-2016, 01:15 PM)Compton Wrote:  I think when I did integrate the updates into NTlite give me massage saying this windows update would case windows updates to fail What I want you to do integrate the updates into NTlite then look for any warning message
Okay thanks for that tip, but what I mean is that when I regularly install windows 7 without integrating the updates, I use a usb flash drive to install the OS not a cd/dvd like you said. "I think the problem is you are using DVD with DVD it can get a scratch and that only can cause things to go worry or it could be your DVD/CD drive
try using a flash drive"

ok so what you are say after you install windows you are getting Windows Updates, Reverting Changes, do not turn off your computer install small update first install them 10 updates at a time

yes that is what I am saying

ya install them 10 updates at a time

Thank you, also where you can get legal iso images?

I don,t Microsoft offer a way to download windows 7 ISO maybe you can ask a repair shop in your area to give you the Iso