Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete AOMEI OneKey Recovery Partition
how do i delete the recovery partition just in case i need to delete it in the future?

(10-19-2015, 08:17 PM)f23948 Wrote:  how do i delete the recovery partition just in case i need to delete it in the future?

1. Right click your computer icon and select manage.

2. Click on disk management and then click on the partition you wish to delete (be careful!) and delete it. The partition will still remain but now it will be 'unallocated'

3. Download Aomei Partition Assistant and then navigate to the unallocated space and merge it with your C:\ drive. Here's how to do it.
Remember! You should exercise complete CTRL and you ALT to think carefully before you DELete stuff willy nilly.

(10-19-2015, 08:32 PM)EAPTCB Wrote:  
(10-19-2015, 08:17 PM)f23948 Wrote:  how do i delete the recovery partition just in case i need to delete it in the future?

2. Click on disk management and then click on the partition you wish to delete (be careful!) and delete it. The partition will still remain but now it will be 'unallocated'

3. Download Aomei Partition Assistant and then navigate to the unallocated space and merge it with your C:\ drive. Here's how to do it.

thanks

(10-19-2015, 08:32 PM)EAPTCB Wrote:  

i'm confuse
so i delete the volume with built in partition manager and then merge it with Aomei Partition Assistant?

Attached Files
.jpg   Untitled.jpg (Size: 60.23 KB / Downloads: 29)

Yes, exactly. Or you can use AOMEI to delete the volume and then merge the unallocated space. just follow the tutorial!
Remember! You should exercise complete CTRL and you ALT to think carefully before you DELete stuff willy nilly.

(10-20-2015, 12:29 PM)EAPTCB Wrote:  Yes, exactly. Or you can use AOMEI to delete the volume and then merge the unallocated space. just follow the tutorial!

thanks

You're welcome Smile